Find UK & London developer jobs that maximise your earnings and potential
If you are looking for a London software developer job, or web developer job, we can help you find the right role quickly
. We have high demand for all kinds of developers/ programmers and are filling UK developer roles fast. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for the following contract and permanent roles:-
.net /c# developers
Full stack developers
Enquire about suitable UK & London developer jobs now
What are my UK developer job options?
Developer contract work
Contracting is a great option if you're coming to the UK for a working holiday. All you need is a minimum of 2 years' experience and we can help you secure IT contracts at great rates in a range of developer jobs in London.
Call us to get some free career advice and discuss suitable developer contract roles
Permanent London developer jobs with our IT consultancy firm
- Earn money fast - contractors can earn twice as much as permanent employees. Average London developer rates are £500 per day
- Take time out for travel - contracts tend to be 3-6 months making it easy to take regular trips around Europe and visit family back home.
- Make contacts and quickly take control of your career - as you move around more quickly, it's easy to develop your UK network, learn new skills and move into new areas.
- We take the hassle out of contracting - we offer free UK contractor training to help you understand the UK job market and find better developer contracts at better rates, plus free umbrella services and Limited Company set up
If you're looking for a permanent job, our London consultancy partner is currently recruiting IT specialists for the following roles: London software developers/ London web developers with front and back end experience.
View London software developer job profile here.
Benefits of joining our London consultancy
Get in touch to discuss consulting opportunities
- Earn similar rates to contracting but receive a regular salary - you will pay slightly more tax than independent contractors but will be able to enjoy a stable income and employee benefits such as an excellent bonus scheme, paid leave and a pension
- Enjoy the variety and stimulation of working on projects at different UK companies - most of these will be in the Greater London area
- Our London consultancy partner loves techies from overseas and generously offers the option of extended leave between projects so you can make the most of your working holiday
- No previous consultancy experience required - they offer extensive training and support to develop your consultancy and technical skills
If you're over 31 with 4+ years experience, we are recommencing our sponsorship programme in Jan 2018 and may be able to sponsor you
UK developer/programmer sponsorship opportunities
- Your experience needs to fall within a UK skills shortage category: software developers including Drupal, PHP, Java, .NET, Software Engineers, iOS Developers / Apps, App developers, UX / UI Design and Developers, Web Developer, Oracle DBA / Developers
- You must speak fluent English and have Western, NZ or Australian IT experience to be eligible
- You could enjoy working in the UK for up to 5 years, after which you can apply to stay in the UK indefinitely
How we can help you find your ideal UK developer job
UK IT Careers is a specialist international IT recruiter helping candidates find UK developer jobs/ UK programmer jobs, London developer jobs/ London programmer jobs, UK software developer jobs/ UK web developer jobs, London software developer jobs/ London web developer jobs
We're specialists in recruiting international IT candidates, particularly those from New Zealand and Australia. Our founder is a Kiwi who did his OE in the UK, starting out as a contractor and later successfully securing UK sponsorship and citizenship. We can advise on how to get set up, avoid mistakes and quickly develop a successful UK IT career.
- We have access to London developer jobs that aren't advertised and have relationships with the best IT recruiters ensuring we get your CV to the top of their lists.
- We have a 98% success rate in placing Australians and New Zealanders into UK IT roles
- With offices in central London, you'll also get on the ground support when you arrive - a free desk, job seeker consultancy services, plus help with organising bank accounts, national insurance number and free Umbrella services or Limited Company set up.
- If you successfully contract or consult through us for 6 months or longer on a Tier 5 visa, we may be able to help you secure Tier 2 UK sponsorship to extend your stay.