We are currently recruiting IT specialists for a top London IT consultancy
Established in 1998, this well-respected London consultancy specialises in employing skilled IT staff from overseas to help UK companies become leaders in technical innovation. They are recruiting IT specialists to join their team in Autumn/ Winter 2018.
These unique roles offer the opportunity to quickly advance your IT career in the UK. They are ideal for international IT professionals who would like the flexibility of contracting, but would prefer a job with more stability and the security of a regular salary. You'll also receive extensive training and mentoring.
Current London IT Vacancies
IT Specialists currently required (as of June 2018):-
Job descriptions for our London based software developer, test analyst and infrastructure engineer roles can be accessed by clicking the red links above.
Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:-
- At least 2-3 years' commercial IT experience
- Adaptable and confident in applying your skills in different environments
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate thoughts clearly and concisely
- Self-motivated and happy to work unsupervised
- NB - if you fit the criteria above, no previous IT consulting experience is required
You must also have a valid UK visa (e.g. Tier 5 Youth Mobility, Ancestry or Partner visa) or a UK or EU passport.
All London IT consultants will benefit from:-
To apply or discuss these UK IT consultant roles please send us your CV
- A written job offer before leaving home
- A competitive salary and bonus package (dependent on skills and experience)
- Working on a variety of IT projects at leading UK companies in the Greater London area
- Relocation package of up to £8,000 over your first two years
- Career development to ensure you achieve your goals including extensive training to develop your technical and consulting skills
- Flexible holiday leave - as most Kiwis and Aussies want to make the most of their working holiday, this consultancy firm also generously offer extended leave between projects.
- Pension scheme
- The opportunity for future IT sponsorship if you are a successful consultant wanting to extend your stay
- Free UK transition support